Athletics at the Catholic Academy of Stamford promote good sportsmanship, teamwork and help improve peer relationship skills. Students will be challenged in a safe, creative and fun environment.
BEYOND THE BELL
After school sports activities (Beyond the Bell) are offered at the Lower School every Monday & Tuesday from 2:15 - 3:15pm throughout the entire school year for PE Games & Team Sports
- MONDAYS - PE Games for Kindergarten - Grade 3
- TUESDAYS - Team Sports for Grades 3 - 5
CAS TEAM SPORTS
- CYO Basketball is open to girls and boys in Grades K to 5
- CAS Basketball teams are open to girls and boys in Grades 5, 6, 7 & 8*
- CAS Hockey is open to boys and girls in Grades 6, 7 & 8. Our Middle School Co-ed Hockey team is made up of students from CAS, Greenwich Catholic, St. Aloysius and All Saints.
*All students in 5th - 8th Grade who would like to participate on a CAS Basketball or Hockey team must have an up-to-date Sports Physical on file with the CAS School Nurse
Please direct all questions about Sports at Beyond the Bell or Team Sports to our CAS Athletic Director - Mr. Gartner (DGartner@CatholicAcademyStamford.org)