Parent Volunteer Group (PVG)
The PVG is the parent-teacher organization at our school. Our organization’s goals are to create opportunities for families to celebrate our children, bring families together, provide opportunities to give back to our communities, and help foster life-long friendships.
The PVG recently hosted the Fall Family Day on 10/17/20 and the Fall Field Day on 10/15/20. We want to thank all of our volunteers for your help in making these events a huge success! They were enjoyed by all! Photos from these events can be viewed on the CAS Facebook page.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Please look out for upcoming activities and volunteer opportunities:
- 11/2 -11/13: Thanksgiving Food Drive
- 11/6: Family Movie Popcorn Night (Virtual)
- 11/10: Veteran's Day Prayer Service
- 11/14: Shredding Event (CAS parking lot)
- 11/16 - 11/20: Scholastic Book Fair
- 11/19: Take a Look Thursday
Any questions? Please email email@example.com