Patricia E. Brady
Head of School
Email: [email protected]
I am a product of Catholic education. My entire educational experience from first grade through graduate work has been in Catholic Schools. The formation of my mind and heart has been influenced by the men and women who chose to dedicate their lives to the ministry of Catholic Education. And for this, I am eternally grateful. To whom much has been given, much is to be expected.
Indeed, I have been graced with a formation and education that has served as the decisive influence on my personal and professional life. I am called by God to serve the Catholic Church as a minister; to give back what I have been given. In reality, I did not choose to serve the Catholic Church, I was chosen! What I do in my role as Head of School in Catholic education is a response to that call.
As Head of School, I understand and accept my role as a ministerial and instructional leader and take it very seriously. I work very hard to be faithful to all that this profound call involves.
- B.S. Elementary Education (Duquesne University)
- M.A. American History (Duquesne University)
- M.A. Educational Administration (St. Louis University)
- Teacher Life Certification K-8
- Administrator Life Certification (Elementary)
- District Superintendent Life Certification
- 14 years as a Catholic school teacher in Grades 5-8
- 27 years as a Catholic elementary school principal
- Currently Head of School at the Catholic Academy of Stamford
- Named 2007 Distinguished Principal for the Archdiocese of St. Louis (Missouri)
- Named 2008 National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Principal
- Named 2008 United States Department of Education National Distinguished Principal