Administrative Assistant to the Head of School
Director of Advancement
My entire academic life has been one received from a Catholic institution - from grade school through college. I found there was always a certain atmosphere that filled the halls and classrooms of a Catholic school. It is a familiarity; a comfort; or you may call it a security. It seems to me the grace of God profoundly exists within these walls, and His existence here is so evident in the dedication of people that make working at a Catholic institution their calling and their mission. I couldn’t see myself working anywhere but next to Ms. Brady and in a Catholic school.
- 1979 Graduate of Saint Gabriel School, Stamford
- 1983 Graduate of Stamford Catholic High School
- A. Marketing/Advertising (Iona College)
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Assistant (Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Fairfield)
- Director of Marketing and Advancement (Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Fairfield)
- Pius X Parish Delegate to the Fourth Synod of The Diocese of Bridgeport
- Pius X Parish Strategic Planning Task Force member
- Organizer for St. Pius X Parish Ministry Fair
- Pius X Parish Extraordinary Eucharistic Minister for Shut-ins
- Volunteer cook and server for Merton Center.