7th and 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher
My roots in Catholic education began in Kindergarten and continued through eighth grade; with a return to Fairfield University for both undergraduate and graduate school. Prior to working for the Diocese, I worked in marketing and advertising for seven years, before pursuing a Masters in Education.
I am very passionate about teaching here at the Catholic Academy of Stamford and getting to know each student. I look forward to helping students progress to their maximum potential. Their success in my course is most important to me, and I will do everything I can to help. I encourage self-advocacy and independence, I urge my students to see me anytime they would like additional support. I am here to help!
- Connecticut, Secondary Certificate in Social Studies
- Fairfield University, Master of Arts, Secondary Education History/Social Studies
- Fairfield University, Bachelors of Arts, Sociology
8SS Homework 9/10-9/14
8SM Homework 9/4-9/7
8SS Homework 9/4-9/7
2018-2019 Supply List
- One - 1.5-2 inch Three ring binder with dividers
- Pens, pencils, colored pens, & highlighters