Gr. 6-8 Science & Project Lead the Way Teacher / Technology Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
I have spent the last twenty nine years of my professional teaching career in Catholic education. I began my career as a part time Social Studies, English, and Literature teacher at what was then St. Gabriel Middle School. I continued my career at the school, which eventually became Trinity Catholic Middle School as an English teacher and Computer Skills teacher. Finally, I was honored to join the Catholic Academy of Stamford as the grade 6, 7 & 8 Science & Project Lead the Way teacher starting in the 2020-2021 school year.
The Catholic faith is important in my family’s life. In the twenty seven years teaching in Catholic schools, my faith has grown and I have been privileged to be able to share my faith with the students by the example of my life. I truly believe that I did not choose to serve the Catholic Church as a teacher for all these years, I was chosen.
- Bachelor of Science Intermediate Upper Elementary Education(Southern Connecticut State University)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Sacred Heart University)
- Certificate in Educational Technology
- Connecticut Professional Educator Certificate Grades PK-3, 4-8
- PLTW Certified Teacher - Flight and Space, Design and Modeling, Automation and Robotics, App Creators, Computer Science for Innovators and Makers