Gr. 6-8 Science & Project Lead the Way Teacher / Technology Coordinator
I have spent the last twenty eight years of my professional teaching career in Catholic education. I began my career as a part time Social Studies, English, and Literature teacher at what was then St. Gabriel Middle School. I continued my career at the school, which eventually became Trinity Catholic Middle School as an English teacher and Computer Skills teacher. Finally, I was honored to join the Catholic Academy of Stamford as the grade 6, 7 & 8 Project Lead the Way teacher, and starting in the 2020-2021 school year I will also be taking on the role of middle school science teacher.
The Catholic faith is important in my family’s life. In the twenty seven years teaching in Catholic schools, my faith has grown and I have been privileged to be able to share my faith with the students by the example of my life. I truly believe that I did not choose to serve the Catholic Church as a teacher for all these years, I was chosen.
- Bachelor of Science Intermediate Upper Elementary Education(Southern Connecticut State University)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Sacred Heart University)
- Certificate in Educational Technology
- Connecticut Professional Educator Certificate Grades PK-3, 4-8
- PLTW Certified Teacher - Flight and Space, Design and Modeling, Automation and Robotics, App Creators, Computer Science for Innovators and Makers