Grade 5 Teacher
I am honored and excited to be part of the Catholic Academy of Stamford School community. Teaching for me is not a job, it is my passion. It is my mission to develop each child socially, emotionally, academically, and spiritually in a safe and nurturing environment.
My childhood education in New York City, England, Spain, and Greenwich, CT along with my diverse teaching experiences have exposed me to a variety of educational environments. I use these experiences to enrich my teaching practices and help meet the diverse learning styles and needs of my students. I am proud to be teaching in a Catholic school where I can serve God and empower my students to develop their God-given abilities and talents.
- MSED- Integrating Technology into the Classroom (Walden University) (in process)
- S. - Elementary Education (University of CT, Storrs)
- Fourth Grade Teacher (St. Cecilia School, Stamford) 6yrs.
- Long-term Substitute (Ridgefield Public Schools) 4yrs.
- Project Excel Aide (Norwalk Public Schools) 3yrs.
- Third Grade Teacher (North Street School, Greenwich) 3yrs.
- Special Education Resource Room Aide (Eastern Middle School, Greenwich) 1yr.