Grade 3 Teacher
Family is very important to me. I am one of ten children raised in a Roman Catholic family. I have four brothers and five sisters. My parents instilled in us the importance of God in our lives. They shared the Catholic faith in a way that made me realize how special teaching in a Catholic school can be. I enjoy watching my nieces and nephews play in various sports. I also enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and making memories in life.
Sharing my knowledge and faith with the children in our school makes me feel blessed.
- S. Elementary Education (Western Connecticut State University)
- Master of Science degree from the University of New Haven
- 10 years in a private school in Danbury
- 4 years as an educational assistant
- 14 years in the Diocese of Bridgeport