I am a proud alumnus of Catholic schools having attended St. Cecilia’s Elementary and Trinity Catholic High School. I am fortunate to have grown up in an environment where my parents and teachers instilled the importance of Catholic education and values.
I am so grateful to be here at The Catholic Academy of Stamford! I hope to inspire my students and provide a foundation where all are respected and feel safe.
- Currently enrolled in the Masters Program for K-12 Comprehensive Special Education (Quinnipiac University- online program)
- B.S. Elementary Education, minor in English (Western Connecticut State University)
- CT Teaching Certification grades K-6
- First Grade Teacher at CAS for 2017-2018 school year
- 2 years working with Greenwich Public Schools
- 3 years working with Greenwich Public Schools Summer School Program (Special Education Department)
- Long term position: ALP Program- 2nd, 3rd &5th Grade Language Arts, 3rd Grade Math & 4th Grade Science, Kindergarten
- Worked closely with the Special Education Department
- 5th Grade Support Teacher; Planned and implemented lessons for small group instruction