PreK 4 Teacher Assistant
Email: [email protected]
I attended Catholic School K-12 (St. Cecilia Elementary School, Trinity Catholic Middle School & Trinity Catholic High School) and I am looking forward to being a Pre-K4 Assistant at the school, which gave me, not only, a great academic foundation, but also helped me build my Catholic faith. I graduated in May 2021 from Fairfield University with a B.A in Communication & Sports Media and a minor in Educational Studies. In September 2021, I will be attending Manhattanville College to pursue a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education.
Since my freshman year at Trinity Catholic High School, I would volunteer in the Pre-K4 classrooms and in the afterschool program at St. Cecilia / Catholic Academy. These experiences made me realize that one of the professions I want to pursue is teaching. During the college winter and summer breaks, I would return to the Catholic Academy and volunteer in the Pre-K4 classrooms, field trips and school events.
While attending Fairfield University, I was given the opportunity to provide support to Kindergarten and first grade classrooms at the Cesar Batalla School Bridgeport, CT from September 2018 to March 2020. In addition, for six summers (2015-2020) I worked at the Sterling Farms Junior Golf Camp as a Lead Junior Counselor for (ages 7-9) while also leading the Pee Wee clinics (ages 4-6). My passion for teaching is not limited to the classroom but also on the golf course!
I am so excited to be joining the Catholic Academy of Stamford community and looking forward to the 2021-22 school year!
- B.A. Communication & Sports Media, Educational Studies Minor (Fairfield University)
- Lead Junior Golf Counselor (ages 7-9) and Pee Wee Clinics (ages 4-6) Instructor at Sterling Farms (2015-2020)
- Pre-K4 Volunteer at St. Cecilia Elementary School / Catholic Academy of Stamford (2013-2019)
- Afterschool Program Volunteer at St. Cecilia Elementary School (2013-2017)
- Kindergarten and First Grade volunteer at Cesar Batalla School Bridgeport, CT (2018-2020)