** COVID-19 Updates **
The Catholic Academy of Stamford Upper and Lower Campuses are currently closed. The tentative date to return to school is April 13, 2020. Check back often for further updates.
- All school activities and trips listed on the school year calendar are cancelled until further notice.
- The Parent/Son event scheduled to take place on Saturday, March 14th at Bobby Valentine's Sports Complex has been cancelled.
- The Knights of Columbus has made the decision to cancel the National Geography Bee scheduled for this Saturday. Please click here to read their letter.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Stamford Information for Stamford Residents
- State of Connecticut Coronavirus Updates
- Information for Travel
- Talking with Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- U.S. Department of Education
- DOB Catholic Schools
- Diocese of Bridgeport Resources and Information
Updates Relating to the 2019 Novel Cornavirus (COVID-19) for Catholic School Families
See updated information Here